Pathways to Graduation (P2G) provides students with the preparation and tools needed for a successful future, through earning their High School Equivalency Diploma.
Pathways to Graduation is:
• A full time program helps prepare students to earn their high school equivalency diploma (formerly known as GED®)
• A New York City Department of Education program
• Offered in 65 locations in all 5 boroughs
• Open for students the school year they turn 18 through the school year they turn 21.
Pathways to Graduation offers:
• Instruction from certified teachers in all five sections of the High School Equivalency exam: Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies
• Rolling admission which enables students to enroll throughout the school year
• Instruction for ALL reading and language levels
• Administrators and support staff to help you prepare for your future
• Breakfast and/or lunch are provided at some sites to eligible students
• Metrocards are available to eligible students
• ESL and Spanish bilingual preparation for the high school equivalency diploma
• Paid internships
• College & Career Resource Centers (CCRC) to help you plan for the day after you obtain your diploma
• Partnerships with organizations like Opportunities for a Better Tomorrow, YMCA, YouthBuild and Job Corps.